Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stand up, don't be afraid!


Some pastor wishes to break the wrists of LGBT children or teenagers. I encourage everyone, including straight allies, to stand up and challenge them to try it.



Some pastor thinks some lesbians to be raped by men, I encourage everyone to stand up and tell them, “Never!”



Some pastor wants to put Gays and lesbians in an electrified fence. Stand up and challenge them to try it!



Some pastor thinks gays should be put to death. I say we stand up and let them know we’re not afraid of them.



I’m tired of their bigotry, I’m tired of their lies, I’m tired of their threats, so I want everyone to stand up to them. Let us stand up to our oppressors, let us stand up to the lies and show the facts, let us show the world who we are and we’re not afraid.



“Let the single bullet break down every closet doors.” Harvey Milk.



“I had a dream that one day our children will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” Martin Luther King, jr.


And RIP to the texas lesbian couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment