Friday, February 10, 2012

To the unruly, spoiled children and teenagers

here is something different from the LGBT equality work.


To the unruly, spoiled children and teenagers





1)      When you’re asked to do house work, it’s not complicated and it doesn’t take too much time.

2)      No one owes you anything, you do not need an up to date electronics, you do not need all the new, cool trendiest stuff.

3)      There are more important things than what all the “cool” kids are doing. Why does it matter if some kids got the coolest, newest electronic? Will it buy you friendship? Would it make you popular? Would it make your life happier? No, it will just be a waste of money and time.

4)      New, up to date electronics are not important, money is not important, being popular is not important, growing up and taking responsibilities is important.

5)      Your parents are not your slave drivers, they are your parents.

6)      When your parents ask you to do something, they’re not trying to be evil, mean sons of bitches, they’re trying to encourage you to take responsibilities.

7)      Can a new, cool up to date stuff buy you a house? Can a new, cool trendy gadget make the world look better?

8)      Try looking at the past of the people working their ass off to bring all of us here. They sweated, they bled, and they died to bring us to this day with freedom and liberty. They did not die for you to become fat, lazy asses who act like a spoilt prince or princess.

9)      You might not think it matters, you might look down on the people who worked hard; you might think you are special or better than them. Guess what, you’re not.

10)  Ask yourself this; where do you want to go in life? Do you want to have a job, a house, a fridge full of food, and a car? If so, then ask yourself what would get you there. Then you would understand how and why the people of the past got there too.

11)  If you think you deserve everything, then you are not worth a damn. If you want anything, you have to work for it. This laptop I got? I worked for it. The camcorder I got? I worked for it. I worked for them so I can use them for important things, not listening to trashy music or badmouthing people who cared about you, not for video games to waste all day on (It’s fine to play games once in a while, just not all day).

12)  I personally believe that the reason you’re all spoiled brats is because you’ve been given too much. I believe that when children are born, they should be given nothing but food, shelter, clothes, and little bit of toys and puzzles.

13)  I also believe that all spoilt children should be sent to an island where they have no electronics, no nothing but food from trees and ground. That way, they should learn how to survive instead of being given everything so damn easily.

14)  I do not believe that children should be given everything is because they would get the idea that they’re important than others, they lack value in everything.

15)  Children need to be taught responsibilities, value of friendship, to stand up for themselves and others, to value what they have, to learn. Without that, they would be just as they are today; uneducated, ungrateful, self-centered, and perhaps cowardly bigots who trash people online and act like they’re so cool when they’re making kids commit suicide.

16)  I’ve seen so many comments and e-mails from people on “IMDB” “Facebook” “Myspace” “Yahoo” “AOL” and more where every kids are talking trash to people they believe are lesser than them, using grammars that are unbearable (Which I fear would be what the nation will turn out to be “Lulz, teh catz R sucool! Your stupid! Ther so dum!”) I’ve seen hateful messages that made kids commit suicide; I’ve been a victim of cyber bullying that almost made me kill myself years ago. That’s right; I got your number kids. If this is how you’re all going to act in this society, then maybe this world should end!

17)  You probably think that we’re trying to keep you from having fun in life, trying to keep you in the dark world, trying to control you. No, far, far, far from it. What I believe is that you need to put things into perspective. What are you trying to do with your life? You can do whatever you want, just don’t expect everyone to kowtow to you and don’t expect the world to owe you anything. What I believe is that you need to learn and to earn what you want. It’s that simple; learn and earn your share.

18)  Also, I detest welfare dependency. The welfare is not a magical thing that can grant you anything. It’s for the people who cannot get anywhere. I’m more than confident that most people I saw there are more than capable of hard work and learning than they let on. I know because I tried to get on welfare to support myself. I have nothing but a part time job that doesn’t even pay a rent. The welfare thinks I make too much money. If you want to get anywhere in life, work. I have been trying to get a full time job, I have been trying to get around things, it’s hard and tough. Yes I complained, yes I acted selfish, yes I spent money on things I shouldn’t, but I learned my lesson. You can too. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment