Sunday, February 19, 2012

I guess it doesn't matter


I guess it doesn't matter



(Song about bullying and discrimination)





I turn my head up to the sky

A child lies in my arms

They are cold and still

They will fade away like ash



I dig up a grave

There lies a boy

Took his life because he is not like you



I guess it doesn’t even matter



Chorus



Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter



I dig up a grave

There lies a girl

Took her life because she’s not like you

I guess it’s wrong to be who we are

I guess it doesn’t even matter



Let’s just throw out our books

I guess the school is just a battlefield

Parents shuns us away with hate

What goes on in their mind

I guess it doesn’t even matter



Chorus



Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter



We cannot change who we are

Inside it tears us apart

All the hate is just too much

All that will be left is death



Children lie in their grave

Alone and unloved

Unwanted and hated

All because they’re different



I guess it doesn’t even matter



Chorus



Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter



Why do our parents move us aside

Why does our school close their eyes?

Why do they allow us to be hurt

Why do they want us to be gone

I guess it doesn’t even matter



Chorus



Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter



I turn my head up to the sky

A child lies in my arms

They are cold and still

They will fade away like ash



I guess this is where our society wants us to go

I guess they want us all to vanish

Make the world cold and dead like them

Nothing to love or grow, like their heart

I guess it doesn’t even matter



Chorus



Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter

Doesn’t even matter

(To the parents, to the students, to the school, think about what your action does. Stop the hate.)

Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment