Thursday, February 2, 2012

for my birthday, I want discrimination and stupidity

So a young teenage girl wants the Maryland Senate Officals to vote no to Same-sex marriage for her birthday. Apparently, she was scripted to say this by her parents. I feel sorry for the girl, she has no freedom to think for herself. This is what i hate about parents like this; they would brainwash their children into hating people, believing the lies that were easily debunked, and to never think for themselves. I hope she will one day wake up and realize her parents were using her like a puppet.

For my birthday, May 15, I want three things; Same-Sex Marriage accepted everywhere, to find someone to fall in love with and loves me too, and books to read.

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2012/02/01/Teenager_Wants_Discrimination_For_a_Birthday_Present/

No comments:

Post a Comment