Monday, January 16, 2012

selling girl scouts with my sisters.


Tonight, I’m going to help with selling girl scout cookies, I know about the boycotting of girl scouts because of transgender kids, this is why and that is what I’m going to do tonight. My mom knows about the boycotting and transgender children, she was upset at that and wants to do whatever it takes to keep girl scouts selling more cookies. I offered to do my part.

Here's a little something I’m willing to share, when I was born, there was a problem and doctors thought I might have extra chromosome, but I didn't. I have a medical problem, but would require shots and I’m fully male. She had told me had I been given a sex change after birth, I would have been a girl and been in Girl Scout instead of Boy Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment