Little bit about myself
1) I’m a cat person. I don’t currently have cats, I will adopt some one day when I can live on my own again.
2) I love reading books; fantasy, science fiction, drama, philosophical, books on gay rights, and more.
3) I am writing a story called “Johan Byrne” and I’ve finished the first one but hadn’t sent it to get published yet. I am working on the sequel.
4) I walk a lot for exercise. It also helps me think of ideas for my story I’m working on.
5) I’m drinking mainly water. I eat sweet stuff sparingly.
6) I love foreign countries, especially Japan and Sweden.
7) I’ve visited Mexico once but that was just at the border.
8) I work on this blog to fight the lies and bigotry against LGBT.
9) I sometimes play Shogun Total War 2 to pass the time.
10) I work at a job that doesn’t pay me enough to live on my own. I’m currently am trying to save money to escape Arizona.