Sunday, January 29, 2012

Little Bit About Myself


Little bit about myself



1)      I’m a cat person. I don’t currently have cats, I will adopt some one day when I can live on my own again.

2)      I love reading books; fantasy, science fiction, drama, philosophical, books on gay rights, and more.

3)      I am writing a story called “Johan Byrne” and I’ve finished the first one but hadn’t sent it to get published yet. I am working on the sequel.

4)      I walk a lot for exercise. It also helps me think of ideas for my story I’m working on.

5)      I’m drinking mainly water. I eat sweet stuff sparingly.

6)      I love foreign countries, especially Japan and Sweden.

7)      I’ve visited Mexico once but that was just at the border.

8)      I work on this blog to fight the lies and bigotry against LGBT.

9)      I sometimes play Shogun Total War 2 to pass the time.

10)   I work at a job that doesn’t pay me enough to live on my own. I’m currently am trying to save money to escape Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment