Monday, January 16, 2012

i am me and not my sexuality







I prefer to be faithful in a relationship because I want to be, not because of my sexuality

I prefer an open relationship because I want to be, not because of my sexuality



I like Lady Gaga, but not because of my sexuality

I don’t like Lady Gaga, but not because of my sexuality



I hate shopping, but it’s not because of my sexuality

I love shopping, but not because of my sexuality



I take care of my looks, but I’m not into fashion and it has nothing to do with my sexuality

I don’t care how I look and I’m not into fashion design, but not because of my sexuality

I’m into fashion design because I like to design things, but not because of my sexuality



I like to do hair styling, but not because of my sexuality.

I don’t like to do hairstyle and it has nothing to do with my sexuality.



I love books because they’re interesting, not because of my sexuality

I don’t care for books, but it has nothing to do with my sexuality.



I may be a Gay man, but I don’t want every men there is, why would I?

I may be a lesbian, but I don’t want every woman there is, why would I?

I may be Bisexual, but I don’t want everyone, why would I?

I may be a straight man, but I don’t want every woman there is, why would I?

I may be a straight woman, but I don’t want every man there is, why would I?



I love sports, but it’s because I find it exciting and fun, not because of my sexuality

I hate sports, but it’s because I don’t find it fun for me, not because of my sexuality.



I love to sing, but it has nothing to do with my sexuality

I don’t want to sing, I don’t like to sing, but it has nothing to do with my sexuality.



I like wearing bright clothes, but it’s not because of my sexuality.

I like wearing dark clothes, but it has nothing to do with my sexuality.



I like drinking alcohol, but it is not because of my sexuality.

I don’t drink alcohol, but it has nothing to do with my sexuality.



I do recreational drugs, but it’s not because of my sexuality.

I don’t do drugs, but it’s not because of my sexuality.



I am emotional, but it’s not because of my sexuality.

I don’t get emotional, but it’s not because of my sexuality.



I am depressed, sad, lonely, but it’s not because of my sexuality.

I am happy, I’m not alone, and I’m energized, but it has nothing to do with our sexuality.


No comments:

Post a Comment